Onsite Registration - Fall 2019 Semester
Thursday, August 15 – Monday, August 19th (Onsite Registration)
Monday, August 19 - Classes Begin
Registration will continue through Friday August 23
A $100.00 Late Fee applies for continuing students on August 15th and 16th. Starting Monday August 19th all students registering late will be assessed the $100. 00 fee.
The University Center Ballroom will be open according to the schedule below:
Thursday August 15 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday August 16 8:00am – 4:00pm
Monday August 19 8:00am – 3:00pm
|ALL NEW FRESHMEN AND NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS MUST REGISTER WITH THEIR ADVISORS. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR DEPARTMENT WHEN YOU ARRIVE. ON CAMPUS. Please note, new students will not be subject to the $100 late registration fee before August 19th . ALL RETURNING FRESHMEN, DECIDING/DECIDING NON SCIENCE MAJORS, ENGLISH MAJORS AND MUSIC MAJORS: YOU MUST OBTAIN YOUR ALTERNATE PIN # FROM YOUR ADVISOR PRIOR TO LOGGING INTO BANNER WEB.|
ONSITE REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS:
- Thursday, August 15th (Starting at 8:00am) – Monday, August 19th (Until 4:00pm) Staff from the Office of Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Fiscal Services and Financial Aid will be located in the University Center Ball Room.
- ALL DEGREE STUDENTS MUST see their academic advisors BEFORE enrolling in classes. Students will be required to state that an advisor has approved all courses OR they will not be allowed to pre-register for classes. Proper course selections are ultimately the responsibility of the student. (2018-2019 University Catalog)
- Students are eligible to schedule classes or make changes via Banner Web for the Fall 2019 semester according to the following schedule:
|Onsite Registration Dates UC Ballroom||Course Scheduling Times||Student Classification|
|Thursday, August 15 th ||Starting at 8:00am||New Freshmen Students, New Transfer Students and, New Graduate Students (Meet with your departments prior to class scheduling.)|
|Thursday, August 15 th ||Currently Open||Class scheduling currently open for all continuing students|
- Registration closes at 4:00 PM on Friday, August 16th. Those students who have not paid their tuition bill (assessment) or who have not made satisfactory payment arrangements will be de-registered (dropped from) all of their courses. If a student is not registered for a class, then he/she is not allowed to attend that class. De-registered students must see the Registrar’s Office Staff to be re-enrolled beginning Monday August 19th, 2019 at 8:00am. All offices will still be located in the University Center Ballroom on Monday August 19th . Beginning Tuesday August 20th , all staff from the Office of Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Student Accounts and Financial Aid will be located back in their offices.
- Late Registration ends on Friday August 23rd at 4:00 PM. Courses will be dropped after this time. Students who have not paid their tuition bill (assessment) or who have not made satisfactory payment arrangements will be taken out of all their courses and cannot attend classes.
- For registration instructions, click Online Registration
- The latest schedule can be found at Class Search.
- Request for password reset or other problems related to Banner should be sent to [email protected] or you can contact the helpdesk at (504) 520-7446.