Counseling and Wellness Center Mission
The mission of the Department of Counseling and Wellness Services is to provide support services to students, staff, and faculty. These support services include:
- academic, mental health, personal, couples, and group counseling for students provided by counseling staff
- psychotherapy and evaluation by campus clinical psychologist as well as referral for psychiatry services
- counseling, consultative and referral services to faculty and staff;
- disability program
- wellness education
These services enable the university to accomplish its mission to provide each student with a liberal and professional education experience...for the ultimate purpose of helping to create a more just and humane society.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you struggling with mental health or relationships concerns?
- Are you concerned about your grades or you on academic probation
*Office Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm*
*National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255*
(Call 24 hours a day)Office of Counseling & Wellness March Newsletter Student Referral Form